Job Seekers, Sign In
Project Coordinator « Position Deleted on 1/16/2013 »
|Institution:||Association of Community College Trustees (ACCT)|
|Application Due:||Open Until Filled|
This position is no longer an active posting on HigherEdJobsPROJECT COORDINATOR
THE GOVERNANCE INSTITUTE FOR STUDENT SUCCESS
The Association of Community College Trustees (ACCT) is comprised of over 520 governing boards, and over 6,500 trustees who govern public and private community, technical and junior colleges across the U.S.
This position will report to the Vice President for Education, Research and Board Services to support all aspects of the Governance Institute for Student Success (GISS) grant including:
- Assist with curriculum development and the preparation of materials
- Manage the collection of data for written reports
- Serve as the point of contact for communications
- Management of meeting site contract negotiations
- Meeting planning and on-site meeting logistics
- Marketing, and website support
- Preparation of promotional materials and publications
- Support the sustainability of the GISS including management of the development of concept papers and meeting agenda, materials and logistics
- Manage the GISS participant database
- Assist with development of grant opportunities and public partnerships
- Coordinate with ACCT staff assigned to support the GISS
- Work and make decisions independently
- Other assignments as assigned
- Superior organizational skills
- Exceptional people management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Capable of managing information on numerous projects and meeting deadlines
- Demonstrate initiative, drive, creativity, a collaborate working style
- Travel required
- Ability to proofread, edit and attention to detail
- Proficiency in word processing, meeting planning software, data management (Access and Excel), PowerPoint and working with Microsoft Outlook
Master's degree required. Five years experience in project management or administration. Higher education experience working with at risk students and grant management experience a plus. This is a grant funded position and will be contingent upon the continuation of grant funding.
ACCT offers competitive salary and comprehensive benefits in a smaller office environment. Must pass criminal, credit and professional references background check.
© Copyright 2015 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.