WDCE Part-time Instructors - Literature, Political Events, History, and Art History (Non-credit)
Position Deleted on 1/29/2013. This position is no longer an active posting on HigherEdJobs.
- Faculty - Liberal Arts - History
- Faculty - Fine and Applied Arts - Art History
- Faculty - Liberal Arts - English and Literature
- Admin - Adult and Continuing Education Programs
This is an opportunity to empower students to change their lives and enrich our community.
Montgomery College has endless possibilities!
Montgomery College is a dynamic, diverse institution, with students from over 170 countries, located in a diverse county of nearly one million residents. Montgomery College is committed to equal opportunity.
The Montgomery College Lifelong Learning Institute is currently accepting applications for possible openings as a part-time faculty members teaching Literature, History, Political Events and Art History to adults 50. We are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated teacher who exhibits a high degree of professionalism, a strong commitment to our students, and demonstrates the ability to motivate and educate in an engaging manner.
Montgomery College accepts applications for Adjunct/Part-time Faculty on a continuous basis. Applications may be reviewed periodically based on the student enrollment needs.
- The listing of a course in the
schedule of classes as TBA does not constitute an assignment.
- The hiring decision for part-time faculty involves an academic judgment and shall be determined at Management s sole discretion.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Present short term classes/workshops. Deliver material in professional and competent manner.
- Recruit an invite guest
speakers as needed for the class.
- Developed course syllabus and content.
- Engage students in active learning and group
- Perform class administrative responsibilities as assigned by the program.
- M.S. degree in the area of
- At least three years of teaching experience is required.
- Ability to use instructional technology in classroom
- Eligible applicants must currently be authorized to work in the United States and not require employer visa sponsorship.
- Completion of a background check.
- Submission of an official transcript of an earned degree.
- Submission of three letters of professional reference.
- Create the Montgomery College online employment profile/application.
- After you complete your profile, please be sure you have
applied to this position.
- The application process includes 10 steps.
- Step 10 is a Summary of your information.
- For consideration, you must:
- include dates of employment in your application or attachment;
- complete a set of pre-screening questions (Step 4);
- e-sign your application (Step 9)
College is a tobacco-free workplace.
For disability related accommodations please call 240-567-5353 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks in advance.
Montgomery College is an equal opportunity employer, committed to fostering a diverse academic community among its student body, faculty, and staff.
© Copyright 2015 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.