Location: Fargo Campus
Full-time, 12-month, live-in position responsible for administration of a residence hall with 175-450 students. Responsibilities include: supervision and training of 6 – 19 student staff; advising hall government; creating a living-learning environment through one-on-one interactions with students, community building, facilitation of educational programming, and serving as a conduct hearing officer; participation in departmental administration, assessment, and planning; and assisting with summer conference programs.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in a college residence setting or advanced experience in student affairs
- Organizational skills
- Commitment to social justice and diversity
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Oshkosh Placement Exchange Candidates need not apply at this time.
Benefits also include:
- Partially furnished apartment
- Full meal plan
- Comprehensive fringe benefit package including retirement plan & full coverage for family health insurance
- Funding for professional development