Scheduler (Wesley Seminary) - Part Time « Position Deleted on 3/19/2013 »
|Institution:||Indiana Wesleyan University|
Wesley Seminary has an opening for a part-time Scheduler. This individual will serve as the Seminary Scheduler.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the Dean to assign faculty to courses. Send out teaching invitations and teaching agreements for the Dean.
- Track courses and faculty in databases.
- Order instructional supplies for faculty.
- Communicate with full-time and adjunct faculty.
- Ensure adjuncts have access to courses.
- Maintain adjunct faculty files.
- Input adjunct faculty payroll into Colleague. Process any other compensation as well.
- Coordinate adjunct faculty hiring process by tracking necessary documents and sending those documents through appropriate university offices.
- Track textbooks and update textbook list in a timely manner when necessary.
- Build course calendars and import into appropriate databases.
- Ensure courses are started and running smoothly.
- Update blackboard course materials and maintain records.
Some College Preferred, High School diploma required.
- Superior oral and written communication skills in English.
- Excellent computer skills with working experience in a variety of applications.
- Ability to relate and interact well with pastors, ministerial students, and IWU community.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and compliance with FERPA laws.
Bilingual (Spanish/English) candidates and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Indiana Wesleyan University is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse learning community of committed evangelical Christians from all racial and ethnic backgrounds.