Position Deleted on 3/19/2013.
This position is no longer an active posting on HigherEdJobs.
Admin - Other Administrative Positions
Wesley Seminary has an opening for a part-time Scheduler. This individual will serve as the
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the Dean to assign faculty to courses. Send
out teaching invitations and teaching agreements for the Dean.
- Track courses and faculty in databases.
instructional supplies for faculty.
- Communicate with full-time and adjunct faculty.
- Ensure adjuncts have access to
- Maintain adjunct faculty files.
- Input adjunct faculty payroll into Colleague. Process any other compensation as
- Coordinate adjunct faculty hiring process by tracking necessary documents and sending those documents through appropriate
- Track textbooks and update textbook list in a timely manner when necessary.
- Build course calendars and
import into appropriate databases.
- Ensure courses are started and running smoothly.
- Update blackboard course materials and
Some College Preferred, High School diploma required.
- Superior oral and written communication skills in English.
- Excellent computer skills
with working experience in a variety of applications.
- Ability to relate and interact well with pastors, ministerial students, and
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and compliance with FERPA
Bilingual (Spanish/English) candidates and minorities are encouraged to apply.
University is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse learning community of committed evangelical Christians from all
racial and ethnic backgrounds.
Indiana Wesleyan University is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, national or ethnic origin, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by law, in the administration of its educational policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletic and other administered programs, and all phases of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, treatment during employment, rates of pay or other compensation, and termination of employment. As an equal opportunity employer, Indiana Wesleyan University is committed to compliance with Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972 and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 or other federal, state, or local laws or executive orders except as claimed in a filed religious exemption. Indiana Wesleyan University affirms its position as a Christian University of the liberal arts and asserts its rights to employ persons who subscribe to the intent, mission, and doctrinal position stated in the university catalog. The President, the Administrative Officers, and all persons who have hiring authority will maintain and implement personnel policies and practices to assure that affirmative action/equal opportunity is being actively implemented and that no employee or applicant for employment or promotion shall suffer any form of discrimination. Indiana Wesleyan University will take appropriate steps to provide reasonable accommodations upon request to qualified individuals with disabilities so long as doing so does not cause Indiana Wesleyan University an undue hardship.
© Copyright 2015 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.