Director of Institutional Effectiveness and Scholarly Activity « Position Deleted on 3/04/2013 »
|Institution:||Pacific Northwest University of Health Sciences|
|Application Due:||Open Until Filled|
Pacific Northwest University of Health Sciences
Director of Institutional Effectiveness and Scholarly Activity
PNWU is seeking a full time Director of Institutional Effectiveness and Scholarly Activity who reports to the President to oversee the University's related programs. Major duties include:
- Advises the President on all matters related to University assessment, research, and institutional evaluation
- Responsible for the development, implementation and monitoring of institutional effectiveness and scholarly activity programs for the University that support the mission, vision and strategic plan
- Provides data and support for submission of all reports required by accrediting and regulatory agencies
- Analyzes data and prepares reports with strategic information on trends and evaluation outcomes that may shape the work of the University
- Promotes and facilitates the application of clinical research and scholarly activity in medical education programs
- Promotes and facilitates faculty and staff development related to assessment, research and institutional evaluation
The University seeks an energetic, experienced, ambitious, and accomplished institutional leader who has gained distinction in assessment and research preferably with experience in a university health sciences setting. Qualifications include, but are not limited to, a terminal degree, five years of related experience, demonstrated competency in the use of assessment technologies, institutional evaluation, planning, data analysis, written and oral communication, quantitative and qualitative skills, and grant writing. Outstanding leadership, interpersonal, communication, and team building skills are essential. Candidates should be familiar with and dedicated to the culture and mission to educate and train health care professionals with osteopathic values and conduct research to provide quality care to communities of the Pacific Northwest, particularly rural and underserved populations.
To ensure full consideration for a posted position, apply at http://www.pnwu.edu/departments/human-resources/current-opportunities/ by completing an application and attaching a resume or fax to 509-452-5101 by February 15, 2013.
PNWU is a drug-free workplace and equal opportunity employer.