Executive Director, Admissions Operations
- Admin - Admissions and Enrollment
- Executive - Other Executive
- Are you interested in helping to make a long-term impact on the future of students and their families?
- Are you an individual who embraces taking on significant ownership and responsibility from the day you begin a new job?
- Are you looking for a role where the demands are high but so is the job satisfaction?
If you answered Yes! to the above, then Kaplan Higher Education Campuses is
the place for you.
The Executive Director of Admissions Operations (EDAO)serves as point of contact and project manager for all admissions-related process improvement or strategic alignment initiatives beyond sales training and technology development. The EDAO manages a department that is the liaison between other KHEC departments as well as other Kaplan entities. The EDAO oversees the general operations of the 70+ KHEC Admissions departments.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Act as the KHEC Admissions operations strategist and project manager for Admissions initiatives (systems, products, policies, pilots, etc.)
- Oversee the entire project management process,- planning, requirements, development, testing/piloting, implementation to the field, and follow up analysis
- Develop, draft, revise, and rollout the policies and procedures directly impacting KHEC Admissions
- Manage staff of Admissions operations personnel who will drive specific project management
- Analyze new enhancements or upgrades to improve Admissions processes and analyze solution options for Admissions strategies, assess ROI for solutions, and make recommendations based on possible solutions
- Drive development of new Admissions products
- Act as KHEC Admissions liaison on pilot projects that have an Admissions component with other KHEC or Kaplan Inc. entities
- Work closely with the Compliance, Legal, Marketing/Advertising, Human Resources, Academics, Financial Aid, Technology and any other departments where our strategic initiatives require interface with them
- Work closely with other National Admissions team leaders on solutions for any new products or processes that need a training component
- Assist in special projects as assigned
- Oversee Admissions operations projects
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10+ years experience
- 3-5 years proprietary education experience preferred
- Should have at least5 years management experience
- Proven experience in analyzing and documenting business processes and managing long-term projects and meeting deadlines
- Experience with CampusVue system or other higher education business systems required
- Must specifically be skilled in producing results both on own as well as working through others
- Must be detail-oriented and have solid organizational, time and task management skills
- Excellent individual as well as group facilitation skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service skills and ability to maintain a positive attitude required
Kaplan Higher Education Campuses (KHEC) is helping to lead the dynamic transformation of higher education in this country today. Through a network of more than 50 campuses across the country, we provide our students with the skills they need to launch careers in some of today's most high-demand fields. KHEC is a business unit of the global education leader Kaplan, Inc. ( www.kaplan.com), which is part of the Washington Post Company. KHEC offers its employees the innovative environment of a private, entrepreneurial company coupled with the benefits of a publicly traded brand. We offer a competitive compensation package and a fast-paced, dynamic environment that promotes career advancement. Kaplan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Benefits available for those who qualify include:
- Paid Time off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Commuter Benefits
- 401(k) Saving Plan
- Cash Balance Pension Plan
- Group Financial Planning/Group Legal Services
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Free or significantly discounted courses offered by Kaplan companies
- Matching charitable donations
- Various employees discounts for gym membership, theater tickets, cell phones, computers, subscriptions, etc.