Job Seekers, Sign In
Survey Analyst « Position Deleted on 3/10/2013 »
|Location:||Oak Brook, IL|
|Application Due:||Open Until Filled|
This position is no longer an active posting on HigherEdJobsSurvey Analyst
Deltak Edu - Oak Brook, IL
Deltak has been actively supporting the academic community since 1996. Today, Deltak provides a wide array of high quality services and support to prestigious academic institutions and their students, focused primarily on online and technology enabled learning. We foster a highly selective employee recruitment process that is matched by our focus on the personal and professional development of each team member once she/he becomes a member of our fast paced, entrepreneurial environment. Every day, our professionals are helping to positively affect the lives of students through exceptional services, innovative technologies and, most importantly, strong personal relationships.
At Deltak, we are passionate about the success of our partners, their students and each of our team members. We believe that our Core Values, ownership mentality and personal connection make us a pre-eminent organization in higher education. If you are passionate about education and have the desire to help people succeed, then we want to meet you and hear your story.
Deltak has offices in Chicago, Orlando and Denver. Visit www.Deltak-Innovation.com for additional information.
As a Survey Analyst at Deltak you will be responsible for the following:
- Design and implement course and program evaluation surveys for Deltak's university partners.
- Perform statistical analyses, create survey reports, interpret findings, and communicate findings to various internal and external audiences.
- Contribute to best practice strategies and procedures related to survey design and data analyses techniques.
- Collaborate with other Survey Analysts, Partnership Directors and Student Services Coordinators to obtain project information and reassure the accurate alignment of assessment instruments with the latest changes in course design and program requirements.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in the social sciences or related field (Master's degree preferred)
- Knowledge of survey methodology and institutional research principles
- 2+ years related experience and/or training
- Online survey design that enable data analyses and reporting at various levels
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects
- Experience in maintaining excellent communication with clients, internal management and colleagues regarding deliverables, schedules, and estimates of work efforts
- Excellent research and organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects and
- Experience in quantitative analysis using SAS or SPSS preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Excel), Access and Visual Basic
- meet deadlines
Contact: submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
© Copyright 2015 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.