Interactive Marketing Specialist
Founded in 2009, TCS Education System is a nonprofit enterprise built on the premise that business success and social impact need not be mutually exclusive. Operating as an efficient business with a mission clearly rooted in advancing the greater good, the system includes: a network of specialized institutions that offer an effective approach to higher education; early childhood and K-12 schools that deliver progressive, evidence-based curriculum to change the face of childhood education in our nation; a foundation that attracts charitable contributions to support our schools and their social change endeavors; and more. Our ongoing business success coupled with our social change mission unifies our organization and distinguishes TCS Education System from any other educational system today.
We are currently searching for an Interactive Marketing Specialist to join our Chicago Office.
Reporting to the Director of Interactive Marketing, this position is responsible for the implementation, execution and day-to-day management of student recruitment efforts through cost-per-inquiry online advertising partners such as education directories, portals and affiliates. Outstanding candidates will have search engine marketing experience and be capable of impacting those efforts as well. This position will be responsible for collaborating with TCS Education System's affiliated college institutions on all interactive marketing requests to develop new initiatives and strategies moving forward.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Key responsibilities include reporting and monitoring of inquiry volume and quality, budget management, vendor management, buying forecasting, actual to plan reporting, PPC strategy optimization, A|B & MVT test planning, management, engagement, and reporting, coordination with offline marketing initiatives, and staying current with new advances in the interactive marketing competitive landscape.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 3 years of online marketing experience working with online advertising vehicles, search engine marketing, search engine optimization, affiliate marketing, and/or email marketing
- Strong quantitative and analytical abilities to formulate hypotheses regarding business/marketing dynamics and use facts and data to support recommended courses of action
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment and collaborate with other shared services functions and work in cross-functional teams.
- Strong team orientation, effective interpersonal skills, superior written and verbal communication skills are required
- Ability to effectively evaluate potential risk/reward and use sound business judgment when making decisions
- Skilled in use of Microsoft Office suite, advanced skills with Microsoft
- Experience with Google Analytics and/or Adwords
- Experience with Sparkroom or similar platform strongly preferred
- Experience using a content management system
TCS Education System offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of education. Some of our key benefits include: generous paid time-off, medical and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, retirement plan with employer contribution, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), tuition reimbursement, professional development, and regular employee appreciation events.
For more information about TCS Education System and our affiliates visit http://www.tcsedsystem.edu/Home.
TCS Education System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.