Job Seekers, Sign In
Director of Enrollment Management « Position Deleted on 3/16/2013 »
|Institution:||National Labor College|
|Location:||Silver Spring, MD|
|Application Due:||Open Until Filled|
|Salary:||$85,000 to $95,000 USD Per Year|
This position is no longer an active posting on HigherEdJobsSponsored by the AFL-CIO, the National Labor College is the only institution in the United States with an exclusive mission to serve the women and men of the labor movement and its affiliates. NLC is first and foremost a teaching institution. The environment is made up of adult learners and faculty who together to form a learning community based on a common understanding of the world of work and the ecology of the labor movement. Its student body is made up of experienced, working adults who have multiple commitments to family, job, union and community. The College honors higher learning that takes place both inside and outside the College classroom and has a fully developed Prior Learning Assessment program in place. It is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education to offer degree completion baccalaureate degrees. The College currently offers seven Bachelor degrees, and expects to be able to offer an Associate of Arts degree in the near future.
For more information about the college and its programs, please visit the website www.nlc.edu.
The rapid expansion of our academic programs requires an experienced Director of Enrollment Management who is willing and able to exercise aggressive leadership and efficient management for all aspects of the recruitment, admissions and financial aid processes. Reporting directly to the President of the College, the Director of Enrollment Management will responsible for direct supervision of both the admissions staff and the financial aid staff.
Examples of Primary Duties
- Responsible for the development of a comprehensive enrollment management plan that supports the institutional strategic goals and leads to an integrated recruitment and admissions effort.
- Works closely with the Provost and with the Vice President for Marketing and Communications to set an effective strategic direction for all admissions policies and initiatives.
- Responsible for institutional planning and policy development related to enrollment management.
- Works closely with the Director of Institutional Research to analyze data for use in planning and development throughout the College.
- Maintains oversight and responsibility for staff training and development, employee retention, and employee relations to foster a positive work environment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: Master's Degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning
Experience: A minimum of five years of experience in progressively responsible enrollment management positions.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities Required
- Experience with state-of-the art enrollment management practices and processes.
- Demonstrated effectiveness and success in leading institutional growth.
- Demonstrated success as a strategic thinker.
- Demonstrated skill in applying marketing metrics and analytics to process improvement and results.
- Demonstrated skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with individuals at all levels in the organization.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter, resume, and three letters of reference to:
Attn: Director of Enrollment Management
Applications will be reviewed beginning January 14, 2013, and will be accepted until the search is concluded.
That National Labor College is committed to equal opportunity. Women, persons of color, ethnic minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
© Copyright 2015 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.