Job Seekers, Sign In
Simulation Center Coordinator/Nursing Discipline Tutor « Position Deleted on 4/03/2013 »
This position is no longer an active posting on HigherEdJobsSimulation Center Coordinator/Nursing Discipline Tutor
The Simulation Center Coordinator/Nursing Discipline Tutor serves as coordinator for the teaching-learning activities in the Simulation Center and provides academic tutoring and services in the areas of nursing professional skills. The Simulation Center Coordinator/Nursing Discipline Tutor builds a teaching-learning environment that meets the individual needs of students and faculty, including instruction that is coordinated with specific courses, individual and group instruction, and leads the development and demonstration of instructional excellence using simulation. This position is the liaison with faculty, the Dean of Nursing and support services such as the Library, Academic Center of Excellence and Information Technology. This position is responsible for tutoring students in fundamental academic and profession nursing skills. Tutoring will occur in person with individuals, small groups, class presentation, or academic skill reviews.
- Full Time Exempt
- 40 hours per week
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing required.
- Master's degree in Nursing preferred.
- Registered Professional Nurse Licensure required.
- 1 - 3 years of experience as a Registered Nurse experience required.
- 1 - 3 years of experience in a Simulation Center preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with individuals at various levels throughout the university.
- Positive attitude and the ability to adapt to fast paced dynamic environment.
- Well organized, detail oriented, flexible, and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
Resurrection University is an equal opportunity employer. The University is affiliated with Presence Health System.
© Copyright 2015 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.