Job Seekers, Sign In
Program Assist WDCE CEELS Temp « Position Deleted on 1/24/2013 »
This position is no longer an active posting on HigherEdJobs
Position: Program Assistant WDCE
Location: Germantown campus
Salary: $18.00 per hour
Job Vacancy: Montgomery College, Workforce Development and Continuing Education, has need for a temporary Program Assistant, at the Germantown campus. This position will last approximately 3 to 7 months. Work schedule is 20 hours per week. Work hours are Monday Friday 9:00 am to 1:00 pm or as assigned. Position is funded out of alternative funding.
This is a temporary position without benefits.
Job Summary: This position will provide administrative and programming support to the Lifelong Learning Institute Program Director.
- Assist students regarding programs and course requirements
- Prepare and coordinate program course packages
- Prepare registrations, evaluations and rosters
- Coordinate and prepare certificates
- Prepare and generate reports, labels and mailings
- Assist with outreach and marketing
- Set up meetings, handle calls, direct mail and schedule courses
- Respond to queries from students, faculty, staff and clients pertaining to program offerings
- Assist with coordination of faculty meetings, orientations, and professional development activities
- Associate's degree
- Strong customer service skills and experience
- At least three years of progressively responsible experience performing general office and involving customer service.
- Excellent MS Office and MS Outlook skills.
- Ability to interact with public and staff.
- Ability to work independently.
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent social media skills
- Computer skills that include proficiency with
- SunGard Banner
- Microsoft (Word, Access, Excel, Publisher, and PowerPoint)
- Online applications must be received by January 23, 2013.
- The application process includes 10 steps.
- Step 10 is a Summary of your information. You can update and edit information up to the closing date for the receipt of applications for a specific job announcement.
1. include dates of employment in your application or attachment;
2. complete a set of pre-screening questions (Step 4);
3. e-sign your application (Step 9)
As a condition of employment, the following are required at the time of hire:
" Completion of a background check.
Montgomery College has endless possibilities!
Note: This recruitment effort can take 6-12 weeks (from the deadline date) to fill.
Montgomery College is a tobacco-free workplace.
For disability related accommodations please call 240-567-5353 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks in advance.
Montgomery College is an equal opportunity employer, committed to fostering a diverse academic community among its student body, faculty, and staff.
© Copyright 2015 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.