Job Seekers, Sign In
Technology Coordinator « Position Deleted on 3/04/2013 »
|Institution:||College of Lake County|
This position is no longer an active posting on HigherEdJobsThe Technology Coordinator is responsible for providing overall direction, planning and support for the College's initiatives in Distance Learning, Classroom Technology, Computer Labs, Audio Visual, and other emerging technologies as related to alternative instructional delivery methods. This position provides overall technical leadership for these areas encompassing all aspects of the programs including but not limited to budgeting, evaluation, integration, program development, inventory, licensing, promotion, purchasing, scheduling, support, regulatory compliance and overall coordination for these systems. In addition this position is responsible for supervising the Audio Visual Specialists ensuring satisfactory delivery of services throughout the College and community.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or Audio Visual engineering or related field or an Associate's degree with five
(5) years equivalent work experience is required.
- Minimum of three (3) years of Audio Visual experience.
- Minimum of two (2)
years experience leading a Team of four (4) or more people.
- Strong time management skills.
- Experience in coaching/training and
mentoring staff members.
- Must be able to work well independently and must possess excellent communications skills, both oral and
- Attention to detail and experience working in a team oriented environment required.
- Experience with one or more of the Operating Systems (Windows 7, Mac OS, Linux).
- Experience in audio/video setup and
- Familiarity with Crestron and/or Extron equipment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent team
- Excellent listening and technical problem solving skills.
- Experience in a university
- Experience in Video Editing and/or Video Streaming.
The salary is competitive.
Hours Per Week:
Monday - Friday, Hours 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Required Applicant Documents:
- Unofficial Transcript 1
- Optional Applicant Documents:
- Other Document
- Unofficial Transcript 2
- MS Word
The College of Lake County is an equal opportunity employer and has a strong commitment to the principle of diversity. In that spirit, it seeks a broad spectrum of candidates including minorities, women and people with disabilities.
© Copyright 2015 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.