Job Seekers, Sign In
Director of Program Adoption « Position Deleted on 3/21/2013 »
|Application Due:||Open Until Filled|
This position is no longer an active posting on HigherEdJobsLiaison International, a stable, fast-growing, and profitable (for 20+ years) company that specializes in providing state-of-the-art information technology products and services to educational associations, accrediting agencies, institutions of higher education, and health professions, is seeking an experienced Director of Program Adoption. This position reports to Liaison's Vice President of Centralized Application Services (CAS).
The Director of Program Adoption executes CAS recruiting strategies as the front-line connection to all non-participating, accredited schools and programs in order to meet the product's revenue and profit growth goals and business objectives.
- Executes recruitment strategies in coordination with Vice President, Centralized Application Services and Vice President, Sales
- Conducts informational meetings and Webinars prospective programs
- Promotes their assigned CAS products at special events, association meetings, and CAS Summits throughout the year
- Visits non-participating accredited programs to promote CAS
- Communicates with prospective programs by phone, in person, and in writing
- Works actively with the development of program recruitment plans
- Completes all other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 3-5+ years experience in an admissions and/or inside sales environment or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior experience as a Director of Admissions or an equivalent role is strongly preferred but not required.
- Prior experience with a centralized application service (CAS) and/or a web-based admissions product is strongly preferred but not required.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of personnel and the ability to present solutions with confidence and effectiveness.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and prepare reports.
- The ability work independently with little direction.
- Demonstrated ability to set and meet schedules and deadlines.
- The ability to operate a motor vehicle and travel by airplane on a regular basis.
- The ability to travel overnight up to 60-80% of the week.
Liaison International is an affirmative action equal opportunity employer!
© Copyright 2015 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.