Assistant Volleyball Coach
Location: Bentson Bunker Fieldhouse
Under the direction of the head coach, the assistant coach will assist in all phases of a NCAA Division I volleyball program, including on/off-campus recruiting, assisting with practice and conditioning activities, skill development, scheduling of opponents, film breakdown, film exchange, academic monitoring of student-athletes, public relations, adherence to rules compliance, participation in clinics and summer camps and professional expectations.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Strong background in volleyball skill analysis and techniques.
- Thorough knowledge of and commitment to compliance with NCAA rules and regulations.
- Commitment to the academic success of student-athletes.
- Experience in motivating players to achieve maximum levels of performance.
- Evidence of ability to interact positively with student-athletes, parents, colleagues and the public.
- Evidence of strong organizational skills.
- Evidence of strong work ethic
- Demonstration of effective oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated professional behavior.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully train athletes' individual skill development.
- Evidence of successful participation as an athlete at a highly competitive level.
- Evidence of successful experience in coaching and recruiting volleyball at a competitive intercollegiate level.
- Experience in conducting camps, clinics and tournaments
Special Instructions to Applicants:
To ensure full consideration, electronic submission of a cover letter, a detailed resume, an unofficial transcript, and complete contact information for three professional references must be received.
This position is exempt from North Dakota Veteran's Preference Requirements.
As an employer, the State of North Dakota prohibits smoking in all places of state employment in accordance with N.D.C.C. § 23-12-10.