International Education Specialist - Credential Evaluator
Position Deleted on 3/25/2013. This position is no longer an active posting on HigherEdJobs.
- Admin - International Programs and Services
- Admin - Admissions and Enrollment
Open Until Filled
Join an exciting education services start-up in Deerfield, IL.
- Review and evaluate
foreign academic transcripts and credentials to the US equivalency
- Research education systems and credentials from different
- Provide information about translation and evaluation services to international students and foreign graduates
- Determine if institutions are accredited
- Convert grades and calculate grade point averages
- Contribute to research in international education through websites, conference presentations, workshops, and publications
- Bachelor's degree in International Relations / Studies, Education Management, or a related field
- 2+ years in international
student admissions, credential evaluation, or equivalent
- Computer proficiency in MS Word and Excel
© Copyright 2015 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.