Director of Electronic Marketing and Enrollment Management (Law Admissions)
Position Deleted on 4/14/2013. This position is no longer an active posting on HigherEdJobs.
- Admin - Public Relations, Marketing and Communications
- Admin - Admissions and Enrollment
The Director consistently studies and understands how admissions' marketing supports Suffolk University Law School's niche in legal academe as well as its distinct mission. The Director must also fully understand Suffolk's unique place in legal higher education, its institutional enrollment goals and priorities as well as how national applicant and data trends impact Suffolk. The Director is responsible for assembling data for various reporting agencies such as the Law School Admissions Council, American Bar Association, and the American Association of Law Schools.
- Acts as a key player in the law school's admissions process, and is required to read files, meet and advise candidates, attend student recruiting events and help students meet the law school's admissions requirements.
- Responsible for understanding the financial aid process and strategizing with various financial aid officers and the Scholarship Committee to assist in deciding how to best allocate scholarship resources to maximize the impact on the law school's enrollment.
- Meets regularly with the law school's administrators with enrollment management responsibilities to ensure that Suffolk Law's financial responsibilities are met.
- Serves as the primary Admissions representative with regard to administrative technology. The Director is responsible for the Admissions Office's implementation of ImageNow, and remains an active member of the university-wide ImageNow sub-committee. The Director is also a member of the Suffolk University Administrative Systems Advisory Team.
- Involved substantially in the law school's admissions process, and is required to read files, meet and advise candidates, attend student recruiting events and help students meet the law school's admissions requirements. The Director is responsible for strategizing with the Scholarship Committee how best to allocate scholarship resources to maximize their impact on the law school's enrollment.
- Responsible for assembling data for various reporting agencies such as the Law School Admissions Council, American Bar Association, and the American Association of Law Schools. In a timely and accurate manner.
- Responsible for conceiving, producing and distributing weekly podcasts on iTunesU, the Legal Talk Network. This includes working with many constituencies throughout, as well as outside, the law school to ensure that the podcasts are valuable academic and marketing tools.
- Responsible for producing the law school's annual prospective student webcast series. The webcast series consists of approximately 15 events annually and covers a variety of topics related to a Suffolk legal education.
- Produces Flimp microsite email messages for direct outreach campaign to prospective students.
- Serves on the Law School's Website Innovation and Social Networking Committee and the Law School's Technology Committee.
- Oversee the scheduling of campus tours and information sessions, other on and off campus recruitment events, and individual appointments for inquiring and prospective students with enrollment counselors.
- Provide support for other recruitment, admission, and retention activities supported or sponsored by the Office of Admissions.
- Develops a firm understanding of the application of technology and automation for student record creation, maintenance, and storage including admissions application processing and record keeping including document imaging.
- Other duties as assigned.
Suffolk University is an Equal Opportunity Employer
© Copyright 2015 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.