Job Seekers, Sign In
Online Accounting Adjunct Instructor « Position Deleted on 2/03/2013 »
|Application Due:||Open Until Filled|
This position is no longer an active posting on HigherEdJobsTiffin University
Online Instructor - Business
Tiffin University is seeking to fill online accounting adjunct instructor positions in Business for undergraduate and graduate courses.
(1) Use your subject matter expertise to lead/participate in online discussions with students at least 5 out of 7 days per week (asynchronously)
(2) Use your subject matter expertise to provide accurate assessments of and rich feedback on student work within 7 days of submission
(3) Respond to all student requests for help within 24 hours by email, phone, or instant messaging
(4) Be available for help by phone and instant messaging 3 scheduled hours per week
- Doctorate Degree Required.
- Online teaching and/or learning experience
- Familiarity with current research in best practices of learning-centered teaching
- Familiarity with current research in adult learning theory
- Attention to detail and willingness to perform all duties as assigned
- Positive and professional tone in all communications with students, staff, and colleagues
- Passion for education
Tiffin University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
© Copyright 2015 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.