Assistant Football Coach
Location: Fargo, ND
Under the direction of the head coach, the assistant coach will assist in all phases of a NCAA Division I FCS football program, including on/off-campus recruiting, assisting with practice and conditioning activities, skill development, film breakdown, film exchange, academic monitoring of student-athletes, public relations, adherence to rules compliance, participation in clinics and summer camps and professional expectations.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Football coaching experience at the NCAA Division I collegiate level.
- Extensive coaching experience with a Pro Style Offense.
- Strong background in football skill analysis and techniques.
- Thorough knowledge, understanding, and experience of, and commitment to, NCAA Division I rules and regulations.
- Commitment to the academic success of student-athletes.
- Experience in motivating players and staff to achieve maximum levels of performance.
- Evidence of ability to interact positively with student-athletes, parents, colleagues and the public.
- Evidence of strong organizational skills.
- Evidence of strong work ethic.
- Demonstration of effective oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated professional behavior.
- Evidence of successful participation as an athlete at a highly competitive level.
- Evidence of successful experience in coaching and recruiting football at a competitive intercollegiate level.
- Experience coaching tight ends or fullbacks.
- Experience in conducting camps, clinics and tournaments.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Only online applications will be accepted including electronic submission of a cover letter, detailed resume, unofficial transcripts from all collegiate studies, and names and contact information for three professional references. Please attach the list of three professional references to the "Other Document 1" tab.
This position is exempt from North Dakota Veterans' Preference requirements.
As an employer, the State of North Dakota prohibits smoking in all places of state employment in accordance with N.D.C.C. § 23-12-10.