Job Seekers, Sign In
Assistant Director of Admissions « Position Deleted on 3/07/2013 »
|Application Due:||Open Until Filled|
This position is no longer an active posting on HigherEdJobsEast-West University
Assistant Director of Admissions
Under the general supervision of the Director of Enrollment Management, The Assistant Director of Admissions will assist the Director of Enrollment Management with day to day operation of the Office of Admissions. S/he will be responsible for training and coaching the admissions staff and assisting with the development of new and innovative ways to recruit students to the University. The successful candidate will be an articulate, organized, dynamic, and enthusiastic team player. Excellent organizational and management skills are necessary. This position will be also responsible for recruiting students for all University degree programs.
- Accountable for meeting recruitment objectives.
- Monitors the status of all recruitment prospects and analyzes statistical recruiting data to determine effectiveness of plans.
- Ensures compliance with University policies and procedures, ethical practices, and the guidelines of government and accrediting organizations.
- Recommends recruiting goals, budgets and staffing plans.
- Responsible for meeting inquiry goals and conversion rates.
- Build relationships, and closely communicate with University directors, especially admissions, and counseling and student affairs.
- Manage, coordinate, conduct and analyze all weekly, monthly and annual recruiting reports (including monthly and annual reports from recruitment efforts).
- Assist in developing yearly recruitment strategic plan and recruitment calendar.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with Academic Program Directors, Financial Services, Facilities, Student Services, and Registrar to coordinate efforts in purchasing, events, admission, and communication for the office and recruitment efforts.
- Assist with managing the yearly recruitment budget.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 3-5+ years of experience in sales, education or training capacity. Recruiting experience strongly preferred for a highly tuition dependent environment.
- Instructional design, webinar development and sales presentation experience.
- Management experience is preferred.
- Sales experience is preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to interact effectively with students, faculty, staff, and outside contacts. Requires oral presentation skills.
- Computer proficient (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and database management programs) and familiar with electronic communication strategies.
© Copyright 2015 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.