Job Seekers, Sign In
Accounting Clerk III « Position Deleted on 2/21/2013 »
|Institution:||University of Baltimore|
|Salary:||$35,800 USD Per Year|
This position is no longer an active posting on HigherEdJobsAccounting Clerk III
University of Baltimore
Vacancy Number: 300289
Regular non-exempt position with benefits package
Documents must be received by: 2/20/2013
Under general supervision performs complex accounting clerical and bookkeeping activities. Duties include:
- Perform complex clerical activities essential to accounting - primarily accounts payables and tracking/ reconciling payroll expenditures for contractual employees.
- Research and resolve vendor payment issues.
- Assist the unit in making modifications to existing accounting systems or in formulation and installation of new systems.
- Assist in the review of payroll transactions to ensure proper posting to PeopleSoft system.
- Responsible for the maintenance work order system. Responsible for ordering office supplies and equipment.
TO APPLY: Include your Vacancy Number on all documents. Electronic submission is expected. Submit a single PDF or Word file with your cover letter, resume, and any additional information you would like to have considered. Visit http://www.ubalt.edu/about-ub/offices-and-services/human-resources/jobseekers/jobs-at-ub.cfm?&posting=788 to review application instructions and then apply. Documents must be received by the closing date in order to be considered.
UB is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/ADA Compliant Employer
& Title IX Institution.
© Copyright 2015 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.