Senior Associate Vice President for Integrated Marketing, Communications, and Branding
- Admin - Public Relations, Marketing and Communications
- Executive - Other Executive
This job requires advanced knowledge in organization, planning and management of integrated marketing and public communications functions as well as technology applications within a university environment. Included are skills in relationship building, maintaining positive media relations, promotion development and management, branding, publication production, graphics, negotiating, project management and supervision. The successful candidate will offer examples of professional integrity, sound judgment, and the ability to ably manage multiple tasks and projects.
- A Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university in marketing, public relations, communications, journalism, or a related field, plus 5 years of substantial management experience in a large, complex environment are required.
- A Master's degree from a regionally accredited college or university in Marketing or closely related discipline is required.
- The successful candidate must have ten or more years experience in marketing, communications and/or public relations, with most recent experience in a senior level position.
- Experience in higher education preferred.
- Knowledge of sports marketing is preferred.
Screening of applications will begin
immediately and continue until an appointment is made. Review of applications will begin March 4, 2013. Submit letter of interest, resume,
and the names and contact information of three professional references via UNLV's on-line application portal at https://hrsearch.unlv.edu. For assistance with applying, contact Derek Smith at
702-895-3886 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The University of Nevada, Las Vegas is a public, doctoral, research-intensive institution currently enrolling approximately 28,000 students. UNLV is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity educator and employer, committed to excellence through diversity. For additional information, visit http://www.unlv.edu.