Quality Assurance Assistant
- Admin - Student Affairs and Services
- Admin - Other Administrative Positions
The primary function of the Quality Assurance Assistant is to maintain and update key student information data and to provide accurate and timely reporting to both the client and internal departments. The Quality Assurance Assistant also provides administrative support within the department.
Specific duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Send welcome package emails to newly accepted students.
- Manage course rosters and input enrollment information in the CRM.
- Update enrollment statuses in the CRM.
- Create course schedule in the CRM as requested.
- Review participation, log on and trend reports and input necessary information in the CRM for Student Advisors and Program Coordinators.
- Update the program schedules and course information in the CRM as requested by the Program Coordinator/Education Program Manager or Academic Administration Manager.
- Set up user accounts to access online courses for Faculty, Facilitators and students.
- Provide administrative support to the Student Services Advisors or Program Coordinators during registration, course launch and re-enrollment periods.
- Responsible for accurate internal and external transmission of information.
- Complete data inquiries, data reports, and analysis as needed.
- Complete quality assurance tasks to ensure accurate data and information integrity in the CRM.
- College diploma or university degree preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in an administrative support function.
- Working experience in a vocational or academic organization is an asset.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Highly proficient with office automation tools (MS Office) as well as internet and various databases both internal and external.
- Strong attention to detail and a passion for accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects.
● This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
While we appreciate all applications, only those who match our requirements may be contacted.