Labor Market Research Assistant (grant-funded position) « Position Deleted on 6/03/2013 »
|Institution:||Bunker Hill Community College|
Position Description: Working with faculty and program coordinators, the Labor Market Research Assistant will be responsible for supporting the Office of Institutional Effectiveness and Bunker Hill Community College by collecting, entering, analyzing, summarizing, and reporting data concerning graduate outcomes, career-related placement, grant reporting requirements, and other duties as assigned. Assist with research projects; collect, compile, check, and analyze data; prepare reports; assist in preparation of spread sheets, charts and tables for publications and presentations, conduct research on topics as designated; assemble and distribute reports and information.
- Bachelor's degree in social/behavioral science or related field; Master's preferred
- Experience with quantitative data analysis
- Knowledge of qualitative data analysis
- Three years of professional experience, preferably in higher education, working on research projects and data reporting including collecting, compiling, checking, and analyzing data; preparing tables and charts using word processing and spreadsheet software such as Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience preparing data presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint
- Experience working with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems, preferably Ellucian, and confidential data
- Experience working with business intelligence solutions (preferred)
- Working knowledge of SPSS/SAS or similar statistical software (preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects in a fast paced environment independently as well as part of a team
- Able to set priorities and balance competing demands on time
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills and a strong commitment to customer service required
- Proven ability to work effectively with a diverse faculty, staff and student population
Salary Range: $45,000.00-$50,000.00
Review Date: To Ensure Consideration Application Materials Must Be Received By April 18, 2013.
Submit Cover Letter and Resume Addressing the Required Qualifications to: Go to: http://www.interviewexchange.com/, select the customers link-top right and then select Bunker Hill Community College. Fax transcript files to (617) 228-3328.