Specialist, Academic Authenticity & Integrity « Position Deleted on 7/09/2013 »
|Institution:||Western Governors University|
GENERAL POSITION SUMMARY
Monitor, respond to, and report on Originality/Academic Authenticity issues with students performance evaluations across all academic disciplines.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The specialist position supports management and will include selected elements of the following responsibilities:
- Monitor, triage, and respond to all Originality concerns, including weekend hours as needed to process concerns promptly.
- Work collaboratively with other University departments to provide information related to Originality investigations.
- Work collaboratively with other specialists.
- Notify Supervisor of Academic Authenticity and Integrity of planned absences ahead of time. Two weeks notice is expected for extended time away (longer than 48 hours) so that adequate coverage can be arranged to ensure scoring.
- Satisfactorily perform other duties as assigned.
- Experience working with non-traditional adult learners.
- Fluent use of educational technological platforms and common office software packages.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Able to function effectively in dynamic team environment.
- Well-developed analysis and problem solving skills.
- Able to manage a variety of projects simultaneously, meet deadlines, and adjust to changing directives accordingly.
- Master degree preferred, bachelor degree required.
- Six months of performance evaluation experience preferred.
WORK FROM HOME, United States
We are committed to diversity.