Assistant Director of Assessment
Position Deleted on 8/14/2013. This position is no longer an active posting on HigherEdJobs.
Admin - Assessment, Accreditation, and Compliance
Open Until Filled
Ohio Christian University is seeking an Assistant Director of Assessment. OCU is an exciting and rapidly growing institution with a variety of program offerings. This faculty administrator will provide faculty support in designing new assessment plans and maintaining current ones, report on indicators of institutional effectiveness, and coordinate institutional outcome data.
- Master's degree.
- Experience in assessment of student learning.
- Positive attitude and high level of energy and enthusiasm.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Capable communicator both in group settings and in individual meetings.
- Quantitative and qualitative research skills.
- Significant statistical/data analysis skills.
- Normal office work; no heavy lifting is required.
© Copyright 2015 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.