Job Seekers, Sign In
Senior Strategic Planning Analyst « Position Deleted on 8/13/2013 »
|Institution:||George Washington University|
This position is no longer an active posting on HigherEdJobsDEPARTMENT INFORMATION
|Campus Location:||Foggy Bottom|
|Division/Vice President:||Provost and Executive Vice President for Academic Affairs (AA)|
|Internal Applicants Only?||No|
|Position Type:||Senior Management|
|Posting Number:||Staff - 002655|
|Work Schedule:||8:30a - 5:30p|
|Total Hours Per Week:||40|
|Recruitment Salary Range:||Commensurate with experience|
|Job Open Date:||08/08/2013|
|Open Until Filled:||Yes|
JOB VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT INFORMATION
Old Main - 1922 F St NW - FB0122
Required Licenses/Certifications and other Specific Requirements:
Criminal History Screening, Education/Degree/Certifications Verification, Social Security Number Trace, Sex Offender Registry Search, and Prior Employment Verification, Credit
Founded in 1821, GW is the largest institution of higher education in the District of Columbia, to include ten academic units, with a full-time equivalent enrollment of a little over 20,000 students and approximately 11,000 full-time and part-time employees (faculty and staff). The George Washington University is a community dedicated to learning, communication, respect, service and teamwork. As one of the largest private employers in the District of Columbia, the university seeks employees who support the teaching, research, and public service mission of the university.
Bachelor's degree in an appropriate area of specialization plus 4-6 years of relevant professional experience. Degree requirements may be substituted with an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Collaborates with administrative, academic, research and leadership to develop feasibility analyses and comprehensive business plans.
- Plans, conducts, and coordinates multifaceted research and data collection (e.g. operational, financial, market. etc) in support of the strategic and business planning functions of the University; analyzes and synthesizes quantitative and qualitative data for environmental assessments and feasibility studies.
- Supports the identification of various strategic issues that require analysis, compiles data for analysis, provides metric information, and reports key insights related to strategic planning projects, programmatic expansion, and service line improvement strategies
- Writes and produces comprehensive business plans.
- Manages metrics and other data collection and analysis, and monitors and maintains the implementation plan and metrics tracking tools, in order to measure and report on the University's progress in implementing the strategic plan.
- Prepares dashboard graphics to present metrics and other data collected and analyzed.
- Develops and produces progress reports and presentations.
- Cultivates effective working relationships with key University entity contacts.
- Operates with substantial latitude in dealings with key contacts regarding the daily organizational issues associated with assigned strategic and business planning activities.
- Coordinates, facilitates and assists with meetings, including Steering Committee, strategy design team, town hall, and other meetings as necessary.
- Coordinates and assists with communications, including website development and maintenance, articles, collateral materials (e.g. brochures, posters, etc.), and other communications mechanisms.
- Performs other work-related duties as requested.
- Cover Letter
The George Washington University is an Equal Opportunity/Equal Access/Affirmative Action institution.
© Copyright 2015 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.