Research Project Coordinator
- Admin - Laboratory and Research
- Admin - Health and Medical Services
The Dartmouth Institute of Health policy and Clinical Practice (TDI) is a dynamic force within Dartmouth College dedicated to improving health care. TDI is seeking a Research Project Coordinator who will monitor and coordinate a range of complex TDI projects on health policy initiatives with minimal supervision. The Research Project Coordinator will display a high level of judgment to resolve challenges and ensure timely completion of projects. Applicants should have project management experience, familiarity with research methodologies and data analysis, and a background in and enthusiasm for health services or health policy.
Detailed responsibilities of this position include:
- Monitors, tracks, and coordinates project progress; ensures timely completion of all project deliverables.
- Keeps project leaders informed of project status and potential problem areas and helps to resolve project challenges.
- Leads or assists with the development of project proposals, reports, and publications.
- Assures that all grant guidelines and requirements are met.
- Manages operational processes including: project formation, developing protocols, data collection, managing subcontractors, data analysis, and reporting.
- Supports quantitative and qualitative data analyses.
- Designs, develops specifications, and prepares professional quality reports.
- Develops subject matter expertise in discrete areas and applies that knowledge to project deliverables.
- Effectively communicates and supports the College's values to foster inclusiveness and diversity.
A Bachelor's degree is required, a Master's degree in public health, health services research, or health policy preferred.
This position is based in Lebanon, New Hampshire. It offers medical, dental and vision plans, a retirement plan, and the opportunity to live in a beautiful area with year-round recreational activities. For the full job description or to apply online, please go to https://searchjobs.dartmouth.edu/postings/24836
Dartmouth College is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a strong commitment to diversity. In that spirit, we are particularly interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of people, including women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, veterans or any other legally protected group.