Job Seekers, Sign In
Assistant Professor - Mathematics « Position Deleted on 12/07/2012 »
|Institution:||Austin Peay State University|
|Application Due:||Open Until Filled|
This position is no longer an active posting on HigherEdJobsPosition Summary:
The Department of Mathematics and Statistics at Austin Peay State University invites applications to fill at least one tenure-track position for the 2013-2014 academic year. Austin Peay State University is a regional university with a strong tradition of teacher preparation and community involvement. Mathematics Education faculty work closely with the College of Education and Certification Office and with teachers in the local schools. Emphasis is placed on excellence in teaching, commitment to service, potential for scholarly activity, and collegiality.
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience and education.
- A terminal degree in mathematics education (Ph.D. or Ed.D.) by the beginning of Fall Semester 2013 is required.
- Excellence with written and oral communication in English is required.
- The applicant should be an active member of appropriate professional organizations.
- The applicant should have demonstrated excellence in teaching.
- The applicant should have demonstrated knowledge of appropriate instructional technology.
- The applicant should have a commitment to continued professional growth.
- The applicant should have a willingness to work with other faculty members.
- A background search will be required of the successful candidate.
Applicant review will continue until the position is filled.
Please refer all questions to email@example.com
Applications taken online only at http://www.apsu.edu/human-resources/faculty/CurrentJobOpenings
IT IS A CLASS A MISDEMEANOR TO MISREPRESENT ACADEMIC CREDENTIALS.
Austin Peay State University, a TBR institution, is an AA/EEO employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability or age in its program and activities.
© Copyright 2015 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.